Pages

30 Oct 2017

FESTIVE LOVES + BLOG UPDATE.


Festive season, Diwali, love, happiness.

Hi Guys!
First of all I know I missed last week; actually I kinda didn't but no one knows anyways.
I'm sooo sorry about it.
It's just that it was Diwali.(I'm saying this like it is reason enough).
Festive season kinda gets to my head.
Also I was blinded by all the fairy lights in my house if you follow my blog you'll know I love them way too much like it's not a celebration until they are sparkling  all over the house.
To top it all - the fireworks didn't let me recover.
Then if you were to know my family, I was kinda overdosed on sugar but I don't regret it one bit, I mean I was just constantly being stuffed with desserts not complaining at all.
There was the best part - running around shopping, trying to get the best pieces to wear for everyone - it was tiring I'll tell ya that but it was all worth it for sure.
Now for the blog update.
I've been tossed into college week like full on, notes are slapped on the bench with a get-this-done look.
So yeah, blogs been slowing down a bit.
But I've decided that I'm just gonna post whenever I have a post ready to go, so be ready for suprises.
Hope you can cope up. Lol
But I'll hopefully post every week.
Let me know in the comments how was your week, and if you guys celebrated Diwali then how was it?
Hope you have a lovely week.
And I'll see you when I see you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment