Pages

3 Jul 2017

SKY IS THE LIMIT.

Sky, beautiful, blue

Yes! I'm about to ramble about the sky.(how poetic - I'm taking random quite literally)
So, for a while now I've been extremely obsessed with this magnificent hemisphere of the earth (or I've come to realise after all these years in my life).
Now, everyone has a reason for being obsessed with things, for me, I love the sky because ...This quote explains it better "The sky is always beautiful. Even when it’s dark or rainy or cloudy, it’s still beautiful to look at. It’s my favorite thing because I know if I ever get lost or lonely or scared, I just have to look up and it’ll be there no matter what...and I know it’ll always be beautiful" – Hopeless , Colleen Hoover. (Ta-daaaa)
Also, the sky is so flawless, not once does someone look up and not like what they see.
Plus, Being a professional dreamer myself (yup) it's just so beautiful to let all those thoughts wander in that open landscape. It's probably when you're​ experimenting with photography that's the first thing you focus your lens at, maybe that's why my instagram (check that out if you like) is filled with sky photographs.

So here it is my really random but most beautiful obsession, I just felt like I had to write about it, let me know in the comments what are your random obsession I'd love to read about them. Hope you're having a lovely day:) 

6 comments:

  1. My random obsession will be HOPELESS!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ❤️ Love that book a little too much πŸ™ˆ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Books are always the best obsession. Hopefully will do a book review soon.😘😊

      Delete
  2. My random obsession is to come up with the best brownie recipe (and also an eggless version for my best friend);) Keep up the good work sim. You are doing a great job. I love reading your posts and am eagerly waiting for more.
    PS: I love hopeless too! It's one of my favourite books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your best friend is very lucky I guess😏
      Thanks a lot😘

      Delete
  3. I admire the way you've materialized your thoughts! Quite a different piece to read off the internet, keep it coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much 😊.

    ReplyDelete