Pages

30 Jun 2017

9 FACTS ABOUT ME.

I thought since this is going to be my first post what better than some random facts about me , just so you know me a little bit better.

  1. I have an obsession with the sky.Yes (My mom is sick of hearing me say "oh my God! Look at the sky" all the time - but I don't think I'm the only one who does that).
  2. I love music way too much, so much so, that I can listen to music even when I have a headache. (It just helps me relax alright).
  3. I'm a dedicated bibliophile , anything fictional and I'd be nose deep in it. 
  4. I hate mayonnaise. 
  5. I don't like the way honeycombs look or anything with tiny holes in it. (Don't like honey either)
  6. I love all things cold and frozen - eating ice, winter, snow.
  7. I love the rains more precisely because there's barely anyone on the streets and it's the best time to take a walk (trust me it's the best thing).
  8. I love fairy lights (if I could - I would replace all the lights in my house with fairy lights).
  9. I hate horror movies. 
  10. (Update if you're reading this is 2018) I'm miserably obsessed with korean dramas, my Korean is really broken but I'm very proud of it.

 So there you go these are some random facts about me.
Stick around ...I'll be putting up more posts on something (anything & everything) that's for you to guess (I'm literally tempted to go xoxo gossip girl) :D.
Hope your having a lovely day :)

2 comments:

  1. Heya!! Some of them are totally relatable!! Post soon!! Waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one😂. Post is up😊

    ReplyDelete