Pages

11 Jul 2018

MEMORIES AND MOMENTS

Memories, moments, lifestyle, simsrandomramble, dramas, Korean dramas, music



I know I've been MIA for a while (while being an understatement) but I guess I'm back. Not making any promises,
But,

Hiiiiii!!!!

Its been quite a while, hasn't it? It literally feels like I blinked and it's already six months gone of 2018.
I've graduated since and been through hell and back, learnt a whole lot of stuff about just everything (be grateful for what you have people)
This is just a little catch up blog post about what I've been up too so far, maybe even a favorites.

Books
I've been reading a lot for a while now (perks of having vacations) but one book that's still stuck in my head is definitely Without Merit - Colleen Hoover I mean how and why does she do it. It's  always that her books are so unpredictable (in the best way OBVIOUSLY) but if I could I would give out one book to everyone I know because this book deals with such an important issue. When you read the plot it seems like a book of just another girl dealing with issues but it's so not that ordinary.

Dramas
Okay *sigh*
Those who know me, they're well aware that I'm miserably obsessed with korean dramas. (Sorry Mom)
That stage where you can't help but involuntarily talk in korean (what broken Korean language you've picked up) yeah I'm at that stage.
What I'm watching right now
Something in the rain
Weightlifting fairy Kim bok Joo
And am gonna start Bride of Haebak (yes Honey I will)

Music
I'll just give you the playlist
Forever Young - Blackpink
Du Du Du - Blackpink
Stand by your man - Tammy Wynette (Blame it on Something in the rain)
If we ever meet again - Timbaland ft. Katy Perry (it's not new but a personal favorite)

Memories
I've hung out with friends (it's seriously laughable, the amount of times I meet my friends but ok) and collected few memories, its always nice to sit around, joke and laugh once in a while but these memories have really had me quite obsessed with Polaroids (ahh you should see my Pinterest πŸ˜‚)

Anyways that's all for today.
Thanks a lot for sticking around for so long.
I'll try and post as much as possible.
Show this post some love, comment down below about what you're loving currently.
And if you love kdramas please I'm open for discussion πŸ˜‚.
I really hope you enjoyed this post.
Hope you have a great rest of your week.
Byeee.

Shop the post



6 comments:

  1. Without merit is actually a book everyone should read it ❤️❤️❤️ N will check those dramas! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr that book is amazing, thanks a lot for reading ❤❤❤

      Delete
  2. Will definitely think about reading the book thats suggested.. And yes simran u better start n finish as soon as possible the drama���� (speed up)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading the post. You should read the book. I'll start the drama - but no promises for finish though😘

      Delete
  3. Hey Sim! It's so good to see you post after such a long time. Missed reading stuff on your blog. Glad that you're now back!!:) Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post as much as I can. Thanks a lot for reading 😘😘

      Delete