Pages

15 Jul 2018

FASHION TRENDS I LIVE (PART 2)

Fashion, Trends, sliders, florals, glitter, dresses

Hi!!!
Before reading this post if you haven't read Fashion Trends I live (part 1) I think you should read that as well.

I haven't done a fashion post in a while because I myself have been super confused about it. It's that phase where you don't wanna experiment with what you wear but it's killing you to go and change you're whole look (well not killing you but picking your brain frequently).
That's exactly what I've done -I mean partially - and what better idea than to make a blogpost about it RIGHT?RIGHT!

Florals

Idk what it is but I've come to become obsessed with florals, I'm not talking about all out big flowers occupying my whole outfit, but just an ethereal print that makes me go I want that.



Sliders

Now this was not something I ever intended to like. I had reached a stage where I didn't have any other option but to wear sliders. Next thing you know I'm wearing huge sliders with tons of fur on it, and WHO KNEW I was ACTUALLY liking them. Now all I do is continuously browse through pictures of sliders on Pinterest (I'm obsessed with Pinterest too but that's a whole different blogpost)
  


Glitter

Ok I wear glitter nail paint pretty much all the time. I know it sounds weird. But I think glittery nail paints are sick. Now it depends on what kind of glitters your wearing because I know it can be overwhelming but silvers and rose golds are pretty.


Flowy stuff.

This is not a recent liking of mine but if I have a choice I'm always going for the flowy stuff the bell sleeves, the capes, the summer dresses and all that jazz with the exceptions of bell bottom jeans- nope.


Hasn't this post turned out to be really really girlish.
Well times have changed right!
Ok if you've reached this far then thanks so much for reading this post.
And if you loved it then hit the like button below.
Follow me on all my social media's if you feel like - all the links are up in my bio.
Leave a comment down below about any fashion trend that you like, I'd love to read them.
Let me know what other posts you want me to do next I'll be reading.
Thanks again for stopping by.
Hope you have a great Sunday. :)

3 comments:

  1. Currently I am obsessed with Tshirt dresses, I don’t even know why but they are just so comfortable and great looking. You should try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T-shirt dress do look really great!!❤❤ I'll give them a try. Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜˜ miss ya

      Delete
  2. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Grunge clothes

    ReplyDelete