Pages

22 Jul 2018

AESTHETICS

Instagram, aesthetics, photo, photography,

Aesthetics, Aesthetics, Aesthetics
Its an overused word for a while now.
But what is it?
There's no harm in having an aesthetically pleasing picture.
Infact more than anything you know your picture is going to look good.
Especially when on Instagram- aesthetic pictures look so amazing.
This post isn't a "how to build an aesthetic" because all the pro's out there are going to be looking at this post and thinking "WHAT?" lol.
This is for all the beginner babies who love aesthetics but get stuck in the "being like them" whirlwind.
So first of all, aesthetic in a picture can be a theme or a range of colors or even things that are consistent in most of your pictures that as a whole define YOUR aesthetic.
So YOUR aesthetic can be anything that defines you, can be black and white, or just bold bright colours with high saturation, or lots and lots of floral prints or alignments , blah blah blah.
When your "being careful" at taking an aesthetically good picture,
Make sure you have consistency in all the pictures, there are a lot of apps that help you build a layout of all the pictures that you want to post (or not) and then edit them in a similar theme.
Try and change the contrasts, exposure, saturation, tones of the picture or add/remove elements (because less is more).
Build a frame - it comes gradually.
But more than anything; first EXPERIMENT with lots of different stuff that's the only way to find what you like.
I personally,
Rely by apps like VSCO & Snapseed, mostly vsco though.
Also, because my phone is always with me so thats the only reliable camera I have.
My Instagram pictures most of the times waiver between cool tones and then straight of black and white.
I try and make my pictures aesthetic only when it comes to tones and effects as such because thats what interests me; like I said its different for everyone.
I also tried maintaining a theme but since im so fickle i gave up and just focus on one picture at a time even though the two aesthetics can be really different. One element I try and have in most my pictures is the sky but that's just my obsession with it.
But please don't forget that its not important at all to "be aesthetic" its just comes as it will.
I myself am still figuring it out, I'm no pro at this at all.

So that is it for this blog post.
Hope you liked it.
Hope it helped you in anyway at all.
Let me know in the comments below how you like this post or if you have any questions I'll be answering them.
 You can follow me on Instagram. And all my other social media.
Also make sure to check out my Amazon picks of the day, they are on the right sidebar.
I hope you find your aesthetic and have a great rest of your day.

Links that'll help you even more :
A guide to perfect Instagram (watch this video, you're going to love it)
How to find your Instagram Aesthetic

7 comments:

  1. That was very helpful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it was helpful!! Thanks a lot for reading❤❤

      Delete
  2. Hi Sim! Now this one was very enlightening, specially for a newbie like me!! Keep posting! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that it helped you!! Thanks a lot for reading ❤😘

      Delete
  3. Glad you shared insights..πŸ˜„ looking firward to more posts..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there will be more posts!!😊 Thanks a lot for reading ❤😘

      Delete