Pages

25 Sept 2017

FOR THE LOVE OF BOOKS.

Confess, Colleen Hoover, divergent, Veronica Roth, the last leaf, o Henry, all the bright places, Jennifer Niven, beautiful disaster, Jamie McGuire, books , love, writing, nivels
No bragging but I've read way too many books by now, so books is a natural topic that comes to my mind every time I begin a post, and any excuse to write a book post, honey! I'll take itπŸ˜‚

So todayyyyy! I'll be telling you about a few of the books I've read over the years that I loved (these are not my favourites but I love them) and you should read them, because I'm saying so (just kidding) it's because you'll love it.

Confess (Colleen Hoover πŸ™) this book always, always probably forever will be on top of my list, it's even converted into a show if you wanna watch it. It's about an artist (Owen) and a girl (Auburn) who lost her love at a young age and then how they meet and how their lives are already connected all that stuff is really amazing.

"There are people you meet that you get to know then there are people you meet that you already know"


All the bright places (if you've read this book you know what and why it kills you) now this book is about a very skinny boy who's a bit different than most (Finch) and a girl(violet) who's pretending to be just like most but is fed of it because there's some grief she can't handle.

"The problem with people is they forget that most of the time it's the small things that count."


Divergent now to most people this book is very casual idk why, but this book is very inspiring if you actually pay attention to it; also it's quite exciting because of all the action (jumping out of trains and all you see). It's basically about the existence of 5 factions and then every child at 16 has to pick one and so it's a journey of Beatrice and how she picks a faction and survives.

"Becoming fearless is not the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear and how to be free from it."


The Last Leaf yeah I know it's a bit odd one but I've never been able to get this story out of my head, it's about a very sick lady depending on the fall of leaves to finish her journey of life.
"Because I want to see the last leaf fall.
I have done enough waiting. I have done enough thinking. I want to go sailing down, down, like one of those leaves."


Beautiful Disaster now I know most people are like (come on really?!) Haha lol sorry I told this is not a typical list. I love this book to bits and all the other parts, (eagerly waiting for the other parts Jamie McGuire if you happen to read this). It's the first in this genre that I ever read (as far as I can remember) It's about two people Abby and Travis (Goals!!!!) with very troubled past and how their lives intertwine or Travis makes them entangle.

" I belong to my beloved, my beloved is mine"


Well these are a few books that I love, that I highly recommend you read them, like right now!!
Let me know in the comments which book your reading right now.
I hope you have a lovely week.
I'll see ya next week. :)
PS - Don't forget to follow me, blue button on the left side. Thanks.❤

7 comments:

  1. Hiiii! I LOVE confess, I even like beautiful disaster but I Love Trent (I guess that was his name) more than Travis!!πŸ™ˆ for the other books I hate All the Bright Places, well not really but.....(for obvious reasons) and I guess I should read the other two! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for uh the commentπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I love Trent too but Travis will always be first ❤, who doesn't hate ATBP for that 'obvious reason'πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  2. And yes you picked the best lines! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the lines u picked. Truly great way of getting one to read the book. Thanks for the suggestions.
    Ps- Travis is first for me 2.😜

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! The best post till date by you! I love Travis and Thomas and Trent and tailor and Tyler... damn! I wish they were for real! And coming to confess.. it's my favourite [look at the first word of My comment ;)] I love beyond the stars and hopeless too πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damm you're too good for my egoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, thanks so much for reading, I loved beyond the stars as well, I'm keeping hopeless for a special day, just gotta wait😎

      Delete