Pages

16 Oct 2017

ONE.

One

Hiiiii!
Good Morning.
Ok so the other day I was reading a book and mind you it wasn't a novel, it was a studying book- a text book, (yeah I'm not very found of those kind of things) lol.
Anyways so there was a page missing at the end,
And all I could think was it's a small "one thing" that could complete it or leave it unfinished.
It's always just one thing essential to complete a whole.
Even as people.
Wherever you are
You're one, In a crowd of more than a million
Nonchalantly living unaware of the fact about how essential you are.
A small part, of a bigger picture
The picture that won't ever be complete without you in it.
The whole that'll look broken if a piece of you isn't in it.
Walking on the side walk, Among fifty other people; you can't comprehend how important it is for you to be where your going.
Standing in the middle of a crowd, At a concert of thousands of people; all of you screaming to the same beat - belting out the lyrics; the noise would be softer if even one was missing.
Everyone and everything is that one to a whole and so important for something or someone that we don't even realize.
Like take a character in a movie if he isn't there there's a very high chance the movies just gonna be bleh.
All I'm saying is it's just that one bit left for completion of everything in your life, look for it and who knows you'll find your whole :)

I hope you loved this piece.
Write down in the comments what is the first thought that crossed your mind after reading this. (Oh this'll be fun)
Hope you have a beautiful week ahead.
I'll be here next Monday. :)
PS :- you can also follow me the links are up on the right side.

6 comments:

  1. Girl this was an amazing post! Wondering how incomplete my life would have been if I hadn't met my bestie ;) Keep posting.❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for reading ❤❤ I'm sure your best friend is just as much lucky 😘

      Delete