Pages

28 Aug 2017

K-POP AND THE ROYALS


I'm talking about weekly obsessions people.
This week I've discovered new stuff - I mean it is to me I know most people have already been done with it; but to all the late ones (Join me!!)
KOREAN MUSIC : okay before go (oh what the hell seriously and all that) I knew about Kpop for a while but really never took interest (the feeling of regret is all existant) a friend of mine told me about them, infact showed me their videos as well and I was just like yeah they dance well that's great. But NOW!! I'm hooked to their music (BTS in particular; I know I'm late to the ARMY I'm sorry). I honestly can't understand a single word (I know there's translations and stuff) but I really don't care at all I just love the music so so so much.
THE ROYALS : I'm talking about season 3 (yeah I've watched the previous 2 - not so late here now am I) The plots twists are honestly exhausting and thrilling, now that Robert is back everything's changed and all over the shows become too exciting.
POEMS : I loved reading poems before ( Love and misadventure - Lang Leav) but this week it's just become constant, Google it and then just scroll scroll, that's all I do.
WATTPAD BOOKS : I read novels and all that, but Wattpad books are just a whole another level (I don't know in what sense but it's just different) and fun. I recently completed 'I write romances not live them' it's quite hilarious and it has a lovely plot twist and also am reading 'Ocean Deep' it's got a lot of suspense so far is all I'll say but love the plot.

Also I'm eagerly waiting for Riverdale season 2, anyone else?

Well that is all for my weekly obsessions, let me know if you want me to do more of these or if you have any blogpost suggestions that you want me to do, leave a comment down below I'll be reading & replying.
Tell me what are you are obessed with this week, in the comments.
Also don't forget to follow (it's a blue button on the left side)
I hope you have a lovely week.
I'll cya on Monday :)❤

No comments:

Post a Comment