Pages

17 Jul 2017

FAVORITE YOUTUBE CHANNELS.

For a while now YouTube has become my Television, I don't watch that many TV shows anymore; maybe one or two once in a while ( and 'one' is always F.R.I.E.N.D.S - can't help it). So I thought I'd share a handful of my favourite YouTube channels that I watch, there are definitely lot more than just these - but these channels are my constant.
First up.

Zoella.

I've been watching her "channels" (there are two) for a long time now. Zoe Sugg is amazing when it comes to beauty, fashion, lifestyle. I love her vlogs more and if there is Mark Ferris in them then they are hilarious. (Even in general I love vlogs more than main channel videos). I love watching her favourite's video for beauty products and any other lifestyle stuff.

Roman Atwood Vlogs.

I could and do spend hours watching Roman Atwood's daily vlogs, they are so much fun to watch and there's such a good family kinda vibe in his videos - a lot of positivity. And there is a baby girl coming along (THE WAIT IS OVER!!!).

Pointlessblog.

This channel is of Alfie Deyes and I absolutely love watching his daily vlogs, he's always doing weird and fun stuff like fill a pool with plastic balls or something like that. Always entertaining.

Superwoman.

Lily Singh is such an inspirational woman, her videos are too and there is so much humour - they are a lot of fun to watch. She is one of the first youtubers I had started watching. Her 'parents react to' videos are the most funniest.

So there you go.
Those are some of my favourite youtube channels (like I said there are lot more that I watch). Do let me know in the comments below what are your favourite one's or if you have any suggestions that you feel are good channels to watch.
Hope you have a lovely week ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment