Pages

14 Aug 2017

IF PEOPLE WERE BOOKS.

Books, People

Oh boy! If I owned a book for every type of person I've ever known, yeah just know my bookshelf would make you giddy.
But what if people were real books (in a way they are), life would have been so simple, you could read them so easily. (And also you would know which ones to 'not' to read)
       The kind of people that you absolutely love/like are like the books that you pick up to read and can't keep it down untill you have finished it completely and probably have gone back again to read your favourite bits.
       The kind that annoy the-you-know-what out of you (I'm still deciding if I wanna swear here so yeah) they would be the books that you fail to like regardless of the numerous re-reading of paragraphs.
      The kind of people you can't ever figure out; they would be the books that you fail to understand 'even' after you've finished reading the entire book (more so the authors perspective doesn't help too).
      The unexpected people that surprise you (in a good or bad way, you know things can go both ways) are exactly like the books that have a weird twist where your favourite fictional character dies or probably comes back to life after death.
      The people who you get caught up with when you shouldn't have are the books that you regret reading but oh well the book cover was oh so very attractive (at least that's what you thought then).
      Last but never the least the people that stuck around you regardless of the fact that sometimes they got on your nerves are like my favourite kind of books that never go the way you want but always teach you a lesson or two.(for me that book was 'It ends with us - Colleen Hoover' you should read it you'll know what I'm saying). This suddenly got very deep okhayy.

Anyways I hoped you liked that little comparison, was something different for me to write about (I'll tell you that).
Let me know in the comments below what book you're reading right now and if you have any recommendations that you can share I'd love to read and I'll be replying.
I'll be here next Monday.
Hope you have an amazing week. :)
PS :- Don't forget to follow me, it's a little blue button on the left side. Thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. Currently reading "13 reasons why" still not sure whether you should or not ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sim! Your blog posts have always been awesome and this one kinda continues the legacy;) Keep posting. Waiting for next Monday!
    PS. I'm definitely starting with 'It ends with us'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading.๐Ÿ™ˆ You should read that book asap.

      Delete